Admission hours and entrance fees
open daily, including Sundays and bank holidays, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
closed on December 25th
The Haus der Natur is dedicated to calculating family-friendly admission fees.
- Adults: € 8.00
- Children (4 years and over): € 5.50
- 1 parent + 1 child: € 12.50
- 2 parents + 1 child: € 20.00
- Each additional child: € 5.00
- Senior Citizens (60 years and over, with ID card): € 7.50
- Disabled persons/adult: € 6.50
- Disabled persons/child: € 3.00
- Groups (10 and more persons): € 7.50 per person
- Students and apprentices (up to 27 years), Austrian National Service (with ID card): € 5.50
- School groups: € 3.50 per student
Special rates apply for a range of museum educational services.
- Adults: € 29.00
- Senior Citizens: € 25.00
- Children (4 years and over), students (up to 27 years), Austrian National Service: € 17.00
An annual pass is valid for one full year starting January 1st. To apply for an annual pass please send an e-mail to: email@example.com with your personal details: first name, surname, postal address, date of birth and desired type of pass.
Salzburg Card and Salzburger Familienpass
The Haus der Natur is a partner organization of Salzburg Card and Salzburger Familienpass.
Salzburg Card holders get free admission to the Haus der Natur.
Reduced rates for parents and their children listed in the Salzburger Familienpass:
- 1 parent + 1 child: € 11.00
- 2 parents + 1 child: € 18.50
- Each additional child: € 3.50
In the interest of visitor safety and the well-being of our zoo animals dogs are unfortunately not allowed. Disabled persons are welcome to bring their assistance dogs!
Further information on admission fees and opening hours is available from the Haus der Natur office:
Tel. +43 662 84 26 53
Fax. +43 662 84 26 53 - 99